MODECOM REA is a mini tower computer case for professional gamers who look for modern solutions. The case has modern design. It's perfect in every detail. The case was made of robust and durable 0.9 mm steel. The case has two 12 cm fans pre-mounted. They are backlit with 7 different colours. The switch placed on the front panel enables regulating fan velocity. There is also a button for changing colour alternatives.
- Modern design. MODECOM REA has modern and smart looks.
- Robust frame. The frame of the case was made of 0.6 mm steel. The outside parts were made of 0.9 mm steel. When you build your computer with such a case, you can be sure that it will be safe and the sound well-contained.
- Power supply unit mounted in a tunnel. Power supply unit is mounted on the bottom in a tunnel separating it from the remaining components.
- Transparent side panel. The case has a transparent side window so that you can take a look at your components in operation.
- Long video cards. You can mount video cards up to 380 mm in the case (with all fans mounted).
- Fans backlit with 7 different colours. REA has two fans mounted on the front with 18 LED diodes each. They are backlit in 7 different colours.
- Easy access. There are all the necessary ports placed on the top of the front panel: AUDIO, USB ports, SD/TF card reader, colour switch and velocity regulation.
- Filters. The case is equipped with a list of filters preventing the dust from getting inside the case.
SD/TF CARD READER
The case is equipped with SD/TF card reader.
The switch enables changing fan velocity thanks to the connection with the driver.
The switch enables changing backlight colours or turning it off. You can also choose a profile: one colour, cycling, flickering.
The case is equipped with two USB 2.0 ports and one USB 3.0 port.
The button is easily accessible
The button is easily accessible
There is a fan velocity switch on the control panel. It enables switching between two modes: quick (upper position) and slow (lower position) or you can turn them down completely (neutral).
Backlight colour change
The switch placed on the front panel lets you choose out of 7 available colours. You can also choose a profile: one colour, cycling, flickering.
There are two backlit LED fans mounted on the front. You can mount 3 additional fans (2 x 120 mm on the top and 1 x 120 mm on the back)
Backlight change and fan velocity driver. There is a fan velocity switch on the control panel. It enables switching between two modes: quick (upper position) and slow (lower position) or you can turn them down completely (neutral).
|Dimensions||465*230*455 mm (L*W*H)|
|Motherboard standard||Micro ATX / ITX|
|Ports on the front/top panel|
|earphones output||YES (HD AUDIO)|
|SD/TF card slot||YES|
|internal HDD 3,5"||3|
|internal SSD 2,5"||2|
|Maximum number of fans||5|
|Number of pre-mounted fans|
|front||2 x 120 mm|
18 LED, 7 different colours
|Fan(s) velocity control||YES|
|Place for extension cards||4|
|Space for power supply||Bottom of the case|
|Tunnel for power supply unit||YES|
|Height of CPU cooling||180 mm|
|Maximum length of video card||380 mm|
|Possibility of mounting water cooling system||YES|
|Side panel with a window||YES|
|Filter under the power supply unit||YES|
|Filter on the top panel||YES|
|Filter on the front panel||YES|
|Steel thickness||0.9 mm (external steel), 0.6 mm (frame)|
|Net weight||6.60 kg|